Skybounds The Walking Dead

Why do I do this to myself.


I can handle scary things, blood, guts and monsters. No problem. Zombies though..... no way. Cannibalism freaks me out. I can't even watch Shaun of the Dead. The bit where the guy gets pulled through the pub window and the zombies ripped out his insides and ate them ... 🤮 big no thank you! Yet I can't help but watch them, only in game form though. I'm just drawn to the fear haha. I love the Resident Evil games I have watched my favourite YouTubers play them so many times. I'm not brave enough to play them myself haha. This post though is about the Walking Dead. Firstly I'm so sad to know that Tell Tale Games are no more. They made some of my favourite games. The Batman episodes, Tales of The Borderlands, Wolf Among Us. I could go on. I was shocked when I heard that they wouldn't be finishing the last season of Clementines story.

SPOILER WARNING.

I cried when Lee died and when Kenny met his end. I'm terrified at every choice because I care about the characters. Constantly on edge but I love it! It's so easy to become attached when the story and writing and character development are so well done. It helps when the graphic style is so cool as well. So thank you Robert Kirkman and Skybound for picking it up and keeping it going. This gaming nerd thanks you. I'm equally excited and terrified to see how Clem's story ends.

L xx

Comments

What's everyone else reading?