Embracing my inner Titan

Getting Creative.


For the first time ever, I am going to a comic con. It's the London one so I don't expect it to be as big and the American one but I'm super excited. 

Kelly and I and one of our other friends are all going as a group. Titans assemble! I shall be going as DCs Raven and I can not wait! I'm getting fully into it and making my own 'costume'. More along the lines of the Netflix series than the original cape and body suit. I've never made anything like this before so I'm nervous and excited. As a perfectionist if it isn't amazing and just as I picture it in my head, then I'll be disappointed. 

Before I get to that point I have to decide on the final look and figure out where to start. I'm going to start trawling through Pinterest for inspiration right now! Wish me luck and I'll try my best to remember to post my progress. Any advice is welcome!


L xx

P.s find me on Twitter @Laurenailie or Instagram @ chonker-plonker for updates on mine and Kelly's fitness journey.




Comments

What's everyone else reading?