Work desk thoughts - The stealthily done blog post!

The stealthiest blog I've written!




I'm at my desk at work and while the emails and phones are quiet I thought I would share my downtime musings.

The printer is going so I know someone is about to walk in....

I did an arm work out yesterday and they're just beginning to ache. Just above my elbow, it's going to be very sore tomorrow I can tell. I was aiming for my bingo wings though, my elbows aren't the chu
nky bit. 😂 I'm working on them for cosmetic and practical reasons. I mean I'm working on shrinking all areas. In roller derby though, if you can check someone in the bingo wing it gives a nice pinch. I don't want to be on the receiving end of one of those ever again. So it's bye bye bingo wings. Also it's nearly summer and I want to get my arms out without fear I might take off in a gust of wind.

When did people get so rude, greedy and entitled? I'm happy to help people but customer service can be challenging.

I really feel like doing something creative. I have left over clay so I might sculpt something.... 
The last thing I made was a steam punk inspired batman mask. It didn't turn out too badly.🤔 
That stuff is all packed up though while I wait for my new build flat to be ready.

I'd heard that buying property was hard work but oh lordy! I started the process a year ago nearly and while I have a completion date of 1/5 I'm not getting my hopes up. It was meant to be ready in November but it keeps getting pushed back. The housing people and solicitors can chase for my money but the moment I dare to ask when I'll get the home I paid for I'm being unreasonable. You jump through all their hoops and still no one is particularly helpful, regardless of the amount of money I've paid. I'm not getting stressed about it. If it keeps getting pushed back then I'm believing it's for a more cosmic reason. It gives me more time to save up for the huge bookcase I want.... and the bulbasaur print. 

I cant wait for my little nerd cave! I'm going to have my ps4 out and I want to get it all set up so I can just chill and play games. My friends and I are going to have weekly games nights. I'm so excited. Just me and my cat Luna, she's an asshole but I love her.


I'm going to upcycle my old furniture as well. I have the paint and the Pinterest board, I'm ready. I'm going to do blog posts about it as I go. That's one of the ideas I'm looking forward to doing. I have so many ideas waiting for the moment I can unpack and have my own space. It's been a long time coming but it's mine and I bought it all by myself. It's a big achievement for me. 

I can't wait to have my candles and my crystal's out as well. I have such pretty amethyst geodes and other spheres that I want to get out. I can make my own little witchy corner. 

I'm growing white sage at the moment. I like the smell of it. I want to dry it and try to make my own smudge sticks! 
I'm doing some reading at the moment into empaths and 'witchcraft'. Not exactly spells and potions but more manifestation and energy channeling. Living a more enlightened life. I'm working my way through the odd article and other people's blogs are really interesting. It's not a heavy research topic, just more of an interest that I'm I'm pursuing. 
I already read tarot cards. I like them for the moments where I'm feeling a little lost. I enjoy reading them for others. I've mentioned it before but it's nice to see it put others at ease...or freak them out....Depending on how accurate I am Haha! 



To be honest I've been feeling slightly lost recently. I've had this intuition that my life is about to change. A sense that I'm teetering on the edge of a big transformation but not tipping over. After the horrendous mess that was 2018, I'm so ready for it and I'm worried that I'll miss the opportunity or make the wrong decision. So I've been using my tarot cards for reassurance. Just a little comfort that I'm heading in the right direction.

I'm excited and worried all at once. 

Well it's the end of my desk day so I'm going to leave this post here. Enough mind emptying Haha

L xx

Follow me on Twitter @Laurenailie0.....please 😊




Comments

What's everyone else reading?